sampling multiple load cells

I have a project in which i would need to read values from up to 8 different load cells. I have no experience in electronics, programming i do know. I'm currently looking into different solutions. I one could be tinkerforge.

Is it possible to connect different load cells and sample them individually with thnikerfoge bricks (and bricklets)?

Yes, you can probably do that. It depends on the specific interface of your load cells.

The Voltage/Current Bricklet can be used to measure a single voltage and current. For 8 load cells you'd need 8 Voltage/Current Bricklets and two Master Bricks to connect them to your PC.

The Industrial Dual 0-20mA Bricklet can be used to read out two sensors with 4-20mA type 2 or 3 interface (IEC 60381-1). For 8 load cells you'd need 4 Industrial Dual 0-20mA Bricklets and one Master Bricks to connect them to your PC.

The PTC Bricklet can be used to read out a single Pt100/Pt1000 temperature sensor. If your load cells have a similar resistance interface as a Pt100/Pt1000 sensor then you can probably used it to read out your load cells. For 8 load cells you'd need 8 PTC Bricklets and two Master Bricks to connect them to your PC.