Openhab 2.1 crash - HELP!!

xsherlock

I get a very strange openhab 2.1-stable  error.  I tried to add a 0-20mA sensor but it did not work as it should. I edited tinkerforge.cfg. I did a workarounf with python script to get this data.

I removed all 4 lines I added  to thinkerforge.cfg

Now all my tinkerforge devices stopped to work. I get this error.

2017-10-25 15:50:04.294 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin        ] - [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=295, bundle=182/mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge/1.10.0]: Updating property uid: CqV subId: sensor1 of configuration org.openhab.tinkerforge caused a problem: CONFIG: duplicate device config for uid "CqV" and subId "sensor1": fix openhab.cfg
org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationException: uid: CqV subId: sensor1 : CONFIG: duplicate device config for uid "CqV" and subId "sensor1": fix openhab.cfg
at org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge.internal.config.ConfigurationHandler.fillupConfig(ConfigurationHandler.java:777)[182:org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge:1.10.0]
at org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge.internal.config.ConfigurationHandler.createOHTFDeviceConfig(ConfigurationHandler.java:397)[182:org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge:1.10.0]
at org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge.internal.config.ConfigurationHandler.createConfig(ConfigurationHandler.java:220)[182:org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge:1.10.0]
at org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge.internal.TinkerforgeBinding.updated(TinkerforgeBinding.java:891)[182:org.openhab.binding.tinkerforge:1.10.0]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updated(ManagedServiceTracker.java:189)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updateService(ManagedServiceTracker.java:152)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceTracker.java:85)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$UpdateConfiguration.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1772)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:141)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:109)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]

First in 2.x there is no more openhab.cfg so I guess it is referring the tinkerforge.cfg  but any references to CqV are gone from the file.

Where is it cached? Restarting and rebooting does not help. I cant switch a single light in the house now.

• 2 weeks later...

As I wrote in the other post reverting the file

/etc/openhab2/services/tinkerforge.cfg

does not help

Also in 2.1 clean instal there is no openhab.cfg any more.

It was annoying in 2.0 but with strict validation in 2.1 if you make an error and it gets cached you have to reinstal OH as it stops to load the tinkerforge binding.