WiFi connection in Client mode doesn't work

laoonatic

Hello! I have a problem with accessing my device on the network in both "Client" and "Client and Access Point" mode.

I introduced the SSID and the password correctly in the Brick Viewer and when I check "Show status" I see that my device obtained an IP. However, it doesn't transmit anything on the network. I attached a screenshot with the status of the device.

I logged into my router to see what may be the cause and through the Security settings I can see the "Connected Wireless Devices" and I can see my Tinkerforge module there. However, there is another category called "Offline devices" and the module also appears under that category. I attached a photo of this for reference. Does anybody know what might be the cause? Thank you.

status.PNG.f69b1bbaf368baa7b32f1858e9f77e4b.PNG

connected.PNG.0bace5633e9dceaa75dd51e44dc3ca2a.PNG

Hi,

maybe somebody could help you, if you specify, what you actually want to achieve. Do you use the Wifi Master extension? I assume, there's a bogus in your Wifi setup. Can you tell the IP address of your Wifi router (is it 192.168.8.1?) and how you tried to connect to your TF system. Did you try to ping it through the Wifi with another Wifi client? What IP address does that client have? Do you use DHCP or static IP address assignment?

Best regards

Bernhard