ios for robotics

tf_archiv

Just to share some experience on robotics contest. To create robot for eurobot, i need most of the time Analog input (this enable the use of variable resistor as precise sensor, but also enable the use of numerical hysteresis and/or debouncing, reducing a lot analog part), for output i need most of the time PWM, for DC motor using a single transitor (hexfet are nice with a tension of transistion fixe around 1V), for servo, or 2 for DC motor using h bridge, then 3 for use of brushless motor (but i never tried).

Then if you want a "reactive" robot, a 1ms latency is the way to go, it's faster than mecanical latency but it's a way to have precise feedback beavior. This latency is time taken by the system from input to ouput.