Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hello Members, I am new to this forum and new to tinkerforge boards. I want to connect the Temperature IR Bricklet 2.0 to my own design PCB and want to buy the connector from local market. May i know what this connector is called? Thanks for advance for your valuable time and reply. :-)
  • Create New...