spacer kits are too short !

DrWino

If you purchased the 12mm mounting kit there are two kinds of spacers in there: One has one thread inside and one thread outside, the other has both threads inside.

The 12mm mounting kit has 4 12mm inside/outside spacers and 4 10mm inside/inside spacers in it. You can put the 10mm spacer at the bottom and  screw the 12mm spacer in the top. The small plastic washers can be used inbetween to fill the small gap. Like here:

ppQGmP7.jpg

Or did you purchase the 9mm mounting kits? They can't be used for the Bricks!

Look - it kind of silly to argue with a customer over a 1 euro part but you are wrong. I have attached a photo of the kit as it cam. Also you can see that the hex section of the spacers is the same - regardless of M/F or F/F. The length is 10 mm. Next to it I show my spacers which has a hex section length of 12mm. It fits the bricks correctly.

TK_-spacers.thumb.jpg.3197ac04d387eab623e6513382bc5f9b.jpg

Also you can see that the hex section of the spacers is the same - regardless of M/F or F/F. The length is 10 mm.

No, the M/F is 1mm smaller than the F/F. You got a 9mm mounting kit: https://www.tinkerforge.com/en/shop/accessories/mounting/mounting-kit-9mm.html

If you ordered them as 12mm mounting kits there must have been a mixup during packaging. Sorry! Please write an email to info@tinkerforge.com with your order number. We will of course send you the the 12mm mounting kits.