Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Members,

I am new to this forum and new to tinkerforge boards. I want to connect the Temperature IR Bricklet 2.0 to my own design PCB and want to buy the connector from local market. May i know what this connector is called?

Thanks for advance for your valuable time and reply. :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...