OpenHab Bindings disscusion

xsherlock

Hi,

I see that on a German forum there is nice discussion on the Beta OH2 bindings, I wish we have the same here in English./

What is the status of the binding?, is it any good for production use? Can we have some documentation?

I'm just starting a new major automation project that will be OH2 based and wonder if I can start using that binding or I have to rely on the custom  Python/MQTT bridges for all of inputs and outputs.

Hi,

The bindings are still in beta, but everything should be working, there is only some polishing missing, but I've been occupied with other projects for the last few months.

There will be some changes to the modeling of some Bricklets, for example input pins of the IO Bricklets are currently OnOffTypes but will be changed to OpenClosedTypes.

We actually have documentation available here: https://www.tinkerforge.com/en/doc/Software/API_Bindings_openHAB.html#api-bindings-openhab

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...