Missing LED on Motion Detector Bricklet 2.0

Superp

The documentation says:

There is also a blue LED on the Bricklet that is on as long as the Bricklet is in the "motion detected" state.

I might be wrong, but I think there is no such LED (I looked). There are of course the three backlight LEDs ("indicator" lights), but these are software controlled and do not reflect the motion detected status unless you set them manually (as the video here shows).

This might be a leftover from the previous version of the Bricklet:

The blue LED on the Bricklet is on if the sensor is in the "motion detected" state and is off if the sensor is in the "no motion detected" state.

Could someone clarify, or correct the documentation?

Hi,

You are correct, this is a leftover from the Motion Detector 1.0.

Fixed here: https://github.com/Tinkerforge/generators/commit/00d5353862f06851fae593b603d4948fed0c1b5c The change will show up in the documentation when we build it the next time.

For the Motion Detector 2.0, you indeed have to control the indicator LEDs yourself.